Who this training is for
This programme is designed for staff who store, transport or administer medical gases in their daily work.
After completing this programme, trainees will be able to
- explain relevant legislation and codes of practice
- identify the composition and identification of various gases
- identify the hazards involved in working with medical gases
- explain safe operating practices
- Statutory and regulatory obligations
- What is a medical gas?
- Hazards of medical gases
- Cylinder identification, management and security
- Cylinder handling and operation
How to book
Online via www.hseland.ie
There is an online assessment to be completed.
An online certificate of completion will be issued.