Who this training is for
Mandatory for all employees who:
- have no choice but to use the DSE to carry out their work
- normally use the DSE for continuous periods of more than one hour
- generally use the DSE on a daily basis
Mandatory for all managers who may have to undertake an employee workstation assessment.
The aim of this module is to show how you can use display screen equipment (DSE) safely in your place of work
The module will help you to:
- define the terms DSE User and workstation
- describe the responsibilities of the employer and you, the employee, in relation to DSE use
- explain the term ergonomics and describe the risk associated with DSE use
- adjust your workstation to ensure you are comfortable and to reduce the risks from using DSE
Topic 1: Introducing display screen equipment (DSE)
Topic 2: Ergonomics and risks of injury from using DSE
Topic 3: Adjusting your workstation
How to book
Online via www.hseland.ie
There is an online assessment to be completed.
An online certificate of completion will be issued.