Skip to main content

Warning notification:Warning

Unfortunately, you are using an outdated browser. Please, upgrade your browser to improve your experience with HSE. The list of supported browsers:

  1. Chrome
  2. Edge
  3. FireFox
  4. Opera
  5. Safari

Travel expenses

Login to HR & Payroll Self Service

Claim travel expenses for your vehicle using self service.

To claim travel expenses for using your vehicle you must have a Travel Privileges record.

You can submit the documents to create your Travel Privileges record through My Travel Privileges

You will need to submit a certified copy of your:

Your declaration document must be updated annually.

Related documents

My travel privileges guide (PDF, 1MB, 7 pages)

Creating travel privileges tutorial (video)

Approving travel privileges tutorial (video)

My travel privileges faqs (PDF, 576KB, 3 pages)

Claiming travel expenses when not using a vehicle

You can claim travel expenses when not using a vehicle on My Travel Privileges

Select 'valid from' date and enter 'No Vehicle' in vehicle type and class.

Upload your completed employee declaration and submit.

Related document

My travel privileges - no vehicle (PDF, 826 KB, 3 pages)

Claiming other expenses

You can claim expenses incurred during your trip using My Travel and Expenses

Click on 'add expenses'

Complete the expense details and click save.

For queries about the rules and policies around travel and subsistence see:

NFR B-4 travel and subsistence guidelines (PDF, 1.4 MB, 39 pages)

Related documents

My travel and expenses tutorial (PDF, 1.2MB, 9 pages)

Travel and expenses tutorial (video)

Travel and expenses faqs (PDF, 469KB, 4 pages)

Related topics

My Inbox- reminders and correct trip information

Travel allowances


Contact HR & Payroll Self Service helpdesk (NiSRP) using any of the following options:

Log your query on Health Shared Services Self Service Portal


When emailing the helpdesk include your name and personnel number (or your PPS number if you do not know your personnel number).

Phone: 0818 300 296 9am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday

For pay and payslip queries contact your local payroll department