Skip to main content

We are working to bring Devices, IT services and applications back as quickly and safely as possible. Some services are unavailable at the moment. Read about how to restore your device safely.


  • Travel allowances

    Travelling and subsistence allowances are payable only for necessary absence from your official base. You will be paid the rates approved by the Department of Health.

  • Health Service Staff Credit Union

    The Health Services Staff's Credit Union (HSSCU) offers saving and loan services, current accounts and free online banking to health service staff. You can become a member or apply for a loan using the HSSCU website.

  • HR forms

    HR forms including leave-entitlement forms, travel and subsistence, pension, change of personal details

  • HSE library

    You must register to use HSE library. Get access to e-journals, e-books and clinical practice guidelines.

  • Intranets

    Intranets available for HSE staff including HSEnet, HBS, Finance intranet. You must be on the HSE network to access the intranet sites.

  • Employee Assistance Programme – staff counselling

    Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is a free counselling service supporting staff with work-related or personal problems. EAP offers assessment and short-term counselling. You can contact the service yourself and do not need a referral.

  • Critical incident support (CISM)

    CISM Response help staff who need support following a traumatic incident.The CISM Response Unit has local teams in different locations across the country.

  • Cycle to Work Scheme

    The Cycle to Work Scheme covers bicycles and equipment up to €1,250. The employee is not liable for tax, PRSI or Universal Social Charge on repayments.

  • Eye tests

    Display screen equipment users can get an eye and eyesight test paid for by the HSE. The HSE will also pay for minimium-requirement lenses specifically required for DSE work.