Skip to main content

Warning notification:Warning

Unfortunately, you are using an outdated browser. Please, upgrade your browser to improve your experience with HSE. The list of supported browsers:

  1. Chrome
  2. Edge
  3. FireFox
  4. Opera
  5. Safari


If you have questions about your pension entitlements or are dissatisfied with a decision affecting your entitlements, contact your local pension area office.

If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you can use the Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) process. Find out about the IDR process from your local pension area office.

If you continue to have a complaint or dispute following IDR, you may be able to refer the matter to the Pensions Ombudsman -

Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman
4th Floor
Lincoln House
Lincoln Place
Dublin 2
D02 VH29

Phone: 01 567 7000