Protecting the privacy of our patients and service users is a HSE priority. The data protection team have created a series of short, information videos offering practical advice on good practices around data protection and information management.
The information videos show how to avoid simple mistakes that can be the cause of a data breach and will help you to reduce your risk of a data breach when processing personal data.
They cover a wide range of scenarios including how to reduce your risk of having a data breach when you are handling paper records, using email and working from home.
Watch: Paper records- How to prevent a data breach
Watch: How to avoid data breaches when working remotely
Watch: Avoid a data breach when using email
Watch more information clips on reducing your risk of having a data breach
- Watch a video about speech privacy
- Watch a video about reducing the risk of a data breach when sending HSE letters
- Watch a video about when to use BCC and CC in emails?
- Watch a video about reducing your risk of a data breach around email threads
- Watch a video about what to do if a data breach happens?
- Watch a video about reducing your risk of a data breach when predicting email addresses
- Watch a video giving tips on how to avoid a data breach when using HSE email
If you suspect a data breach has taken place or are ever in doubt Stop, Think and Ask for Help from your line manager and from your local data protection officer.