Careers in UL Hospitals Group
The UL Hospitals Group strives to be a valued, trusted and leading provider of excellence in healthcare. Our vision is to be patient-centred, clinically-integrated, team-based and research-driven. Our priority is to provide our services safely and with compassion.
Staff are our most important asset. We value and support all our staff in a complex learning environment. Developing our staff to meet the changing nature of healthcare is a key priority for UL Hospitals Group. We do this through in-house, external or academic programmes. We are supported in our staff development through our close links with our key academic partner, the University of Limerick.
We deliver care to patients across 6 sites each year. We serve a population of over 473,000 people in the Midwest region.
We have added important facilities to our campus over the past number of years. These new facilities include:
- state of the art emergency department
- critical care unit
24 hourcardiology service
- cystic fibrosis inpatient and outpatient unit
- symptomatic breast unit
- acute inpatient stroke unit
- dialysis unit
We also introduced the Da Vinci Xi Dual Console Robot. This makes us the first public hospital in the state to offer this technology for patients.
10 great things about working with us
- Midwest location and the lifestyle and accommodation choice which it offers.
- A team focused working environment in a Group structure.
- Academic links and research with the University of Limerick as Academic Partner.
- Training and education opportunities.
- Friendly and social working environment with vibrant Sports and Social Club.
- Career development opportunities.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Subsidised meals.
- Free parking on all sites.
- Pension and Sick Pay Scheme.
Watch the video below to hear some of our staff talk about the opportunities in our hospitals.
We are currently recruiting for clinical and non-clinical roles. Take a look at our current jobs at UL hospitals.