HSeLanD contains over 170 eLearning programmes, resources, assessment, and planning tools.
- Over 170 eLearning programmes and resources. Up to fifty percent of the courses have been developed as bespoke programmes using internal subject matter experts.
- Collaborative learning hubs to facilitate knowledge sharing between multidisciplinary groups.
- e-Portfolio and personal development planning (PDP) workbook and competency assessment tools enabling users to plan their learning.
- Online management of classroom training, enabling you to register for live organisation learning events
Using HSeLanD you can complete ‘start to finish’ interactive learning. This includes:
- Carry out a competency assessment
- Plan professional development for the coming year
- Access online prospectus for each region with course listings and calendar of events
- Complete mandatory e-learning programmes where appropriate
- Complete e-learning programmes on-demand (learning what you want, when you want)
- Print off a certificate of achievement when you successfully complete an e-learning course. This can be used as evidence of having completed professional development
- Access libraries of learning resources including documents, videos, and links
- Participate in subject-specific collaborative learning hubs, forums, wikis, and blogs
- Manage your learning path
Set up a HSELanD account
- Go to the HSeLanD create an account page
- Complete the registration details
HSeLanD support desk
Phone: 048 90640445