Retirees after January 2010
Use My HSE Self Service to view online payslips
My HSE Self Service is now available in East, South East, Midlands, Midwest and North West areas.
Setting up My HSE Self Service
To set up a My HSE Self Service account:
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'User Set-Up Request Form' in the subject line
- you will receive a reply which includes a form. Complete the form and return it to email@example.com
- you will receive logon and password details from the SAP security team
Logging into My HSE Self Service
- Logon to https://myhseselfservice.hse.ie/
- Enter the Logon ID and temporary password [hint – copy the temporary password and paste it into the password box]
- Click Log On
- You will receive a passcode via email which you should copy and paste into the passcode box
- You will be prompted to change the temporary password. [hint – paste the temporary password into the old password box]
- Start using My HSE Self Service to view payslips, update bank details, update personal details
View your online payslips
Retirees before January 2010
Register for online payslips
You will need your personnel number to register for online payslips. You can get this from your paper payslip.
Note: This option is available for legacy retirees in West, South and North East payroll area. You will also need your PIN to register. You can get this from your paper payslip.
If you have any queries you should send an email to your previous pay area for online payslips.
View your online payslips retirees before January 2010
View your online payslip in your previous pay area.
Get answers to your frequently asked questions about online payslips.
Queries about information on your payslip
Phone: 071 983 5213
My HSE Self Service Support:
Contact My HSE Self Service helpdesk (NiSRP) using any of the following options:
Log your query on Health Shared Services Self Service Portal
When emailing the helpdesk include your name and personnel number (or your PPS number if you do not know your personnel number).
Phone: 0818 300 296 9am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday