The National Service Desk (NSD) is using the Ivanti Self Service application to update the security details of each staff member so that we can verify your identity for all future IT requests.
Update your security details now and avoid any delays with future IT tickets you may have. IT cannot process tickets for you until you have completed this process.
Lotus Notes users in the North East and North West must update their security details before IT can set up a new mailbox solution for you.
Ivanti Self Service Application
Ivanti Self Service is an icon you should see on the desktop of your HSE laptop or computer. If you don’t have the Ivanti icon on your desktop copy this link https://nsdselfservice.healthirl.net/selfservice.bridgeIT into your Google Chrome web browser.
The Ivanti icon or link won’t work if you are working remotely and haven’t followed the steps to restore your HSE device.
To access Ivanti Self Service, your laptop or computer must be connected to the HSE network via one of the following:
HSE network cable
HSE MIFI device
Tethered to the network using a mobile phone
You cannot access Ivanti on a personal laptop, computer, or mobile device.
You will be asked two new security questions, personal to you, and your answers will be used by IT to verify your identity for future IT requests.
An example of a question that you could be asked is ‘What was the name of your favorite teacher in school?’
How to update your security details:
- Click on the Ivanti Self Service icon on your desktop OR copy and paste this link https://nsdselfservice.healthirl.net/selfservice.bridgeIT into your Google Chrome web browser.
- Click on 'link here to update your information' on the home screen of Ivanti Self Service.
- Check all of your information is correct and answer the new security questions that will be used to verify your identity. Complete all questions marked with an asterix (*).
- Make sure you put your mobile phone number in the relevant section. If you do not have a HSE mobile phone it’s okay to enter another mobile phone number. We will use the number you provide to contact you.
- Once you have checked and updated all sections click ‘OK’ and ‘Apply’.