Lotus Notes users will be set up with an Outlook Web App (OWA) email account, using your existing email address.
Lotus Notes email system will not be restored as an active email account. We are working to provide read-only access to your old emails. You will not be able to send or receive emails when you are granted read-only access.
To get set up with your OWA email account you must:
- Get your laptop or computer restored
- If you have access to Ivanti Self Service, update your security details on Ivanti Self Service
- Ensure you add a mobile phone number to Ivanti Self Service so the service desk can contact you. Please provide your personal mobile number if you do not have a HSE mobile number.
- You will be contacted via SMS on the number you have provided when your mailbox is ready. This may take some time. The SMS will read “Your new email service is now ready. Contact the HSE Cyber Attack IT support service on 1800 742 900 to activate your account”.
- Contact the HSE Cyber Attack IT support service on 1800 742 900 and choose option 2. They will talk you through the process to access a new Outlook Web App (OWA) email account.