What is Attend Anywhere
It is a web-based platform that helps health care providers offer video call access to their patients as part of their ‘business as usual’, day-to-day operations.
Apart from internet access, all patients need is an up to date version of Google Chrome or Safari web browsers on a computer or mobile device. Patients will also need a web camera (built into laptops/smartphones) and a headset or speakers.
You, the healthcare provider will need:
- An account to logon to Attend Anywhere.
- HSE device with access to HSE network from location intended to carry out video consultation (for example cabled site, MIFI, HSE Smartphone).
- Chrome or Safari web browser.
- Headset or speakers and web camera (usually built into laptops).
How to Apply
A communication has gone out to all Hospital Managers/CHO Leads informing them of Attend Anywhere as the recommended HSE telehealth solution. Nominations for ‘Telehealth Lead’ have been sought who will assist with the rollout of this solution. A list of these leads will be available shortly.
Please contact the Telehealth lead in your area in the first instance to seek guidance on starting to use the solution.
Live Training Session being provided regularly. This gives the opportunity for a live Question and Answer session at the end of each session.
Sessions use Microsoft Teams. You do not need a licence to join. Please click on ‘Join using web instead’ button on browser window to go to session if you have not used Teams before.
Alternatively, you can watch our Introduction Training Webinar below
If you are wondering whether Attend Anywhere would be useful in your service and would like an overview you can watch our System Demonstration Webinar below
What the Patient Sees
A demonstration of entering a waiting room in Attend Anywhere from the patient’s perspective can be accessed through the following button. It can also be used to test your equipment.
- Attend Anywhere: Healthcare Professional Guide (PDF)
- How to Use Attend Anywhere: Patient Guide (PDF)
- Attend Anywhere: Troubleshooting Guide (PDF)
- As Gaeilge:
- Conas Attend Anywhere a úsáid - Treoir d’othair (PDF)
- Fabhtcheartú um ghlaonna físe (PDF)
Attend Anywhere: Patient information video consultations
Information for patients who have an attend anywhere appointment.