Information and guidance for health professionals on the COVID-19 Vaccine including:
- Information for people getting vaccinated
- Information on the sequencing of vaccination for frontline healthcare workers
- Information for vaccinators including general immunisation guidelines and information for vaccination during pregnancy.
- Clinical guidance, operational guidance and health and safety materials for vaccinators.
- Weekly COVID-19 vaccine bulletin
Important information about the COVID-19 vaccine including:
- General patient information leaflets,
- Information on what you can expect after being vaccinated
- and easy read information about the vaccine.
COVID-19 Vaccinator training
Log in to HSeLanDto access training programmes for the COVID-19 Vaccine.
Continuous Professional Education Programme for Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives to administer COVID-19 Vaccine under Medicine Protocol
This programme is for registered nurses and midwives. It aims to develop, maintain and update the necessary skills to safely administer COVID-19 vaccines under medicine protocol.
HSeLanD pathway: Go to Course Catalogues, click COVID-19 resource packs, click on COVID-19 Vaccine.
The COVID-19 vaccine webinar series
The webinar series contains 10 training videos that have been designed to support vaccinators who are already trained and competent in immunisation practice.
HSeLanD pathway: Go to Course Catalogues, click on clinical skills.