Closing date for applications
Friday 24 March 2023 at 5pm
Do you have a new product or service that will improve health outcomes and innovate healthcare practice?
Unsure how to complete the development journey and get it rolled out?
Spark Ignite will introduce you to essential knowledge about healthcare entrepreneurship and equip you with the skills and supports needed to bring your idea to reality.
The initiative provides funding, mentoring support and network building to help you on your entrepreneurial journey.
What are we looking for?
- motivated, passionate individuals and teams
- innovative healthcare solutions, products, or services with commercial potential
- ideas for healthcare innovations that could be adopted right across the health service for broad scale impact.
Successful applicants will benefit from
- a bespoke healthcare entrepreneurship programme delivered in collaboration with our partners at EIT-Health
- an opportunity to pitch your solution at Spark Summit 2023
- access to a fund of up to €5000 towards the development of your idea
- access to a pan European healthcare mentorship programme
- access to a pipeline to further supports within the healthcare innovation network
Fill out the application form to take your first steps on your healthcare entrepreneurial journey.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24 March 2023 at 5pm
The Spark Innovation Programme is supported by the National Quality Improvement Team, the Nursing and Midwifery Services Director (ONMSD) and the National Health and Social Care Professions Office (NHSCPO).
Spark Ignite 2023 is developed and delivered in collaboration with EIT Health.