As an employee on Grade VIII or above, you must submit an annual statement of registrable interests, in compliance with the Ethics in Public Office Act.
You should submit a 'nil statement' if you have no registrable interests.
Interests that are registrable include:
- occupational income (other than your employment with the HSE)
- land (excluding private home)
- travel, accommodation, meals (free of charge or at a price that was less than the commercial price)
- paid positions held as a political or public affairs lobbyist, consultant or adviser
- public service contracts
You should disclose interests that could materially influence you in performing your duties.
This applies to interests held by:
- your spouse or civil partner
- your child
- child of your spouse
You do not need to specify the value of these interests that you declare.
Returning your interests statement
To complete your statement, you must confirm your name and email address using DocuSign digital signature technology
You will receive a verification code via your email address, enabling you to complete the statement applicable to you.