As an employee at Grade VIII or above, you must submit an annual statement of registrable interests, in compliance with the Ethics in Public Office Act.
You should submit a 'nil statement' if you have no registrable interests.
Interests that are registrable include:
- occupational income (other than your employment with the HSE)
- land (excluding private home)
- travel, accommodation, meals (free of charge or at a price that was less than the commercial price)
- paid positions held as a political or public affairs lobbyist, consultant or adviser
- public service contracts
You should disclose interests that could materially influence you in performing your duties.
This applies to interests held by:
- your spouse or civil partner
- your child
- child of your spouse
You do not need to specify the value of these interests that you declare.
Memo regarding statement of interests from John Kelly, Head of Corporate Affairs (PDF, 148 KB, 4 pages)
Guidelines on interests that must be disclosed from the Standards in Public Office Commission (PDF, 2.4 MB, 325pages)