HSeLanD is unavailable due to the cyber attack.
You can complete essential and online COVID-19 training using our temporary version of HSeLanD
You will need to register for a new account on the system using an email address that can be verified.
You will get certification for successfully completing online training courses. This includes certification for Children First and COVID-19 vaccinator training.
Training completed on the temporary elearning system will not appear in your learning history on HSeLanD. You should save a copy of your certification locally so it can be added to your learning record when HSeLanD is back online.
Courses available on temporary version of HSeLanD
- Delivering change in health services - complete guide (4 modules)
- COVID Vaccinator programme - introduction and 4 x vaccine modules
- AMRIC Antimicrobial stewardship in practice
- AMRIC Aseptic technique
- AMRIC Basics of infection prevention and control
- AMRIC Hand hygiene
- AMRIC Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- AMRIC Respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette
- AMRIC Standard and transmission-based precautions
- An introduction to Children First
- Applying a human rights-based approach in health and social care: putting national standards into practice. Module 4: Positive risk taking.
- Communicating effectively through open disclosure
- Introduction to the Irish National Early Warning System: doctor focus
- Introduction to the Irish National Early Warning System: nursing/HSCP focus
- Irish Maternity Early Warning System (IMEWS)
- Manual handling and people handling elearning theory module
- COVID-19 Return to Work Induction Webinar - Module 1
- COVID-19 Returning to Work Safely Webinar – Module 2
- COVID-19 Return to Work Safely Module 3: Lead Worker Representative Webinar
- Managing Health and Safety in the Healthcare Setting
- Your Safety, Health and Welfare in Healthcare
- Medicines management
- Module 1 - Introduction to human rights in health and social care
- Module 2 - Role of good communication in upholding human rights
- Module 3: Putting people at the centre of decision-making
- National anaphylaxis education programme for healthcare professionals
- National sepsis elearning programme (for non-pregnant adult patients)
- Performing Peripheral Intravenous Cannulation (PIVC) on a child
- Performing Peripheral Intravenous Cannulation (PIVC) on an adult
- Putting on and taking off PPE in acute healthcare settings
- Putting on and taking off PPE in community healthcare settings
- Safeguarding adults at risk of abuse
- Fundamentals of GDPR
All other online training, resources, PDP tools and hubs, including the Discovery Zone, are unavailable on the temporary version of HSeLanD.
We are working with HSE IT teams to restore HSeLanD in a safe way.