The practical training programme supports manual handling and people handling (theory module).
You must complete the theory module not more than 6 weeks before attending the practical training.
Who this training is for
- all employees involved in the manual handling of inanimate loads
- employees that have completed the manual handling theory module on HSELanD
You will be assessed on your ability to carry out manual handling skills.
- floor lift
- bench lift
- bench to height (shoulder)
- pushing and pulling
- team lift of 2 or more handlers
- one arm lift and 2 arms lift
The training takes approximately 3 hours. This will depend on the complexity of handling procedures being taught.
How to book
You will get a certificate on completion of the training.