The Spark Community Innovation Fund promotes innovation in community teams and services.
Healthcare professionals in HSE and Section 38 services can apply to get funding for projects improving care delivery in our communities.
Funding is provided for projects that:
- add value to your service through increased delivery of best practice care, increased capacity or cost savings
- demonstrate new ways of working
- encourages collaboration between different services and organisations
- can be scaled up and transferred to other services
- show commitment to innovation
We are particularly interested in projects impacting:
- care of elderly
- scheduled care
- disability care
- mental health care
- chronic disease care
- integrated care pathways
Two categories of funding are available depending on the scale of project proposed:
A. up to €20,000
B. up to €60,000
- Support from line manager
- Signed approval for project from Chief Officer or Head of Service
- Applications from acute services must show a clearly identified pathway of care that is impactful in a community setting
- Projects seeking funding for a personnel resource must be associated with a novel/innovative position or service offering. Applications to support existing services will not be accepted
- Applications welcome from HSE or Section 38 teams
Application dates to be confirmed.