Published: 21 June 2021
On Sunday 20 June, people aged between 35 and 39 were invited to register online for their COVID-19 vaccine.
To avoid delays when we open registrations, we are asking people to register on different days on their age:
Registration dates and age groups:
- Sunday, 20 June, people aged 39 should register
- Monday, 21 June, people aged 38 should register
- Tuesday, 22 June, people aged 37 should register
- Wednesday, 23 June, people aged 36 should register
- Thursday , 24 June, people aged 39 should register
If you are a staff member in this age group and you haven’t already registered for your vaccine then you too can register this week.
Online registration - information for patients and service users
People in this age group who are registering online will need their :
- Personal Public Service Number (PPSN),
- an email address or a mobile phone number.
A friend or family member can help if someone is finding it difficult to go online to register, or they can ring HSElive for support on 1800 700 700 from 8am to 8pm, open 7 days.
Once registered, the person will receive appointment details by SMS text message for one of the HSE vaccination centres around the country.
COVID-19 vaccine support contact
If you have questions about your vaccine, call the HSELive vaccine helpline on 1800 700 700.
The helpline is open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday.