Published: 1 June 2021
From today, Wednesday 2 June, people aged between 40 and 44 can register online for their COVID-19 vaccine.
To avoid delays when we open registrations, we are asking people to register on different days on their age:
Registration dates and age groups
- Wednesday, 2 June, people aged 44 should register
- Thursday, 3 June, people aged 43 should register
- Friday, 4 June, people aged 42 should register
- Saturday, 5 June, people aged 41 should register
- Sunday, 6 June, people aged 40 should register
If you are a staff member in this age group and you haven’t already registered for your vaccine then you too can register this week.
Online registration - information for patients and service users
People in this age group who are registering online will need their:
- Personal Public Service Number (PPSN)
- an email address or a mobile phone number
Once registered, the person will receive appointment details by SMS text message for one of the HSE vaccination centres around the country.