Last update: 18 June at 11:30am
Take your device to your nearest central hub if you are having difficulty restoring your HSE laptop or computer.
You will need to leave your device at the hub. An engineer will clean and restore it. They will phone you when it's ready for you to collect. This can take up to 48 hours (2 days).
Find your nearest central hub
Central hubs are open Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
This list will change and be updated daily.
- St. Dympna's hospital, Carlow R93 DE62
- St Mary's Health Campus, St Mary’s Primary Care Centre, Baker’s Road, Gurranabraher, Cork City, TS3 V09X
- Clonakilty Primary Care Centre, Scartagh, Clonakilty, Co. Cork, P85 EC60
- Units 4/5 Nexus Building, Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15, D15 CF9K
- Dr Steeven's Hospital, Steeven's lane, Dublin 8 D08 W2A8
- Merlin Park, Old Dublin Rd, Galway, H91 N973
- University Hospital Kerry, Tralee, Co. Kerry V92 NX9
- St. Fintan's Hospital, Dublin Rd, Beladd, Portlaoise, Co. Laois. R32 YFW6
- HSE, Ballycummin Avenue, Raheen Business Park, Limerick, V94 D1W9
- St. Brigid's Ardee, Co Louth A92 DRN0
- St Mary's Castlebar, Mayo, F23 HP58
- Trim Primary Care Centre, Longwood Road Trim Co. Meath C15 PHP1
- St. Davnetts Campus, Rooskey, Monaghan, H18 T932
- Primary Care Centre, Golf Links Road, Roscommon, F42 HY97
- Duck Street, Sligo , F91 EH98
- Wicklow Healthcare Centre, Glenside Road, Wicklow A67 HX30