HSeLanD supporting frontline staff in COVID-19 battle
HSeLanD has created a dedicated webpage that brings together courses and resources relating to COVID-19 pandemic. This will support induction and online course delivery for healthcare workers and volunteers. It also contains quick links, learning pathways and resource packs for nurses and midwives returning to practice.
Online courses include:
- Mandatory training
- Clinical skills and COVID-19
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hand hygiene
- Introduction to infection prevention and control
- Safeguarding induction training
- Resources for nurses and midwives returning to work
To access these resources, visit www.hseland.ie
This dedicated webpage is ready for access to all health professionals, including private hospital and care home staff and those who have volunteered in a caring role.