Here you will find communications materials to communicate the message about preventing the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus. Display them in the public and staff areas of your workplace.
COVID-19 general hygiene
Video: How to handwash? With soap and water Video: Teach your children how to hand wash properly
COVID-19 training resources are now available on HSELand for staff and volunteers. You will see these resources on the home page of HSELand when you log in. HSELand access has been broadened allowing volunteers and others to register and undertake programmes online and to access the hubs and resources without needing a personnel number.
Courses specifically related to stopping the spread of COVID-19 include: hand hygiene, infection control, personal protective equipment (PPE).
Compulsory course 'An Introduction to Children's First' is also easily accessible to all from the HSELand homepage. Staff and volunteers will have access to i-START (online staff Induction programme) to assist them in adjusting to their new roles.
COVID-19 PPE Posters
Stay Safe resources
- Stay safe at work during breaktime (poster)
- COVID-19 Stay Safe Protect (PDF, 619 KB, 1 page)
- COVID-19 Stay Safe Protect (Irish) (PDF, 619 KB,1 page
- COVID-19 Hand Hygiene Poster (PDF, 135 KB, 1 page)
- COVID-19 Hand Hygiene Poster in Irish (PDF, 137 KB, 1 page)
- COVID-19 How to prevent coronavirus (Irish)
- COVID-19 Information card for staff who need to travel for work
- COVID-19 Travelling for work A4 poster
- COVID-19 Tips for managing stress A4 poster
- COVID-19 Fatigue in the workplace advice for managers poster
- COVID-19 Psychosocial tips for staff
- COVID-19 Tips for HSE call centre staff
- COVID-19 Fatigue A4 Poster
- COVID-19 How to combat fatigue A4 poster
- COVID-19 Managing Stress A4 Poster
- COVID-19 promoting positive relationships in the workplace - tips for managers