You can log your own support tickets at any time on the self-service portal. This method gives the fastest response time. You can check the status of your tickets without having to ring the National Service Desk (NSD).
Using the self-service portal you can:
- request IT services
- log faults and incidents
- get information to resolve IT issues
Accessing the self-service portal
Access the self-service portal here or click on the Ivanti self-service icon on your desktop.
Your username is the same as you use to log onto your PC. You do not need a password.
When you log on to the HSE network click on the self-service icon and it will bring you into the portal.
Devices you can use to access the self-service portal
You can use any device that you use to access the HSE network to access the self-service portal. This includes HSE mobile phones, desktop computers, laptops and tablets. You cannot use your personal devices to access the portal.
Why you should use the self-service portal
You should use the self-service portal because:
- saves time, avoiding long phone wait times
- allows line managers to digitally sign and approve e-forms
- improved service levels
- convenience and availability - log your own calls at any time
- reduced paper forms and administration
- view and track the progress of existing calls
- add a note or request updates to your calls
- log incidents or requests on behalf of a work colleague
- real-time access to national and regional service disruptions
Username not yet registered for self-service
You may see the screen below when trying to access self-service. This is because your windows login ID is not yet registered for self-service. Complete the e-form and click 'submit'. This will log a call to the service desk to complete your registration. Once this is complete you will have access to the portal.