Nursing and Midwifery Hub
The Office of Nursing and Midwifery Services Director is delighted to announce the launch of the comprehensive redesigned Nursing & Midwifery Hub hosted on HSeLanD.
This Hub is a platform for nursing and midwifery, hosting digital tools and resources designed for staff learning and development, to facilitate the delivery of excellence in healthcare.
What you can expect
This supportive and informative online tool allows users to access guidance on a range of supports in the key areas of professional development, leadership, quality improvement and research.
The Nursing and Midwifery Hub is a resource to support you to:
- Access details on Continuing Professional Development (CPD), including ONMSD Course Catalogue, learning why you need to engage with CPD, exploring options and finding guidance on how to access CPD
- Learn about Professional Development Planning (PDP) and how to create your own digital PDP
- Focus on leadership development including how to access leadership development opportunities through the National Clinical Leadership Centre for Nursing and Midwifery (NCLC)
- Access support for quality assurance and standards improvement, links to the National Quality Improvement Team and elearning programmes on Quality Care-Metrics and Person-Centred Approach
- Source resources on evidence based practice and research, including tools and links to HSE Library services, resources and research supports along with NMPDU projects and initiatives
How to access the Nursing & Midwifery Hub
- Log in to the HSE’s learning and development portal www.HSeLanD.ie
- On the HSeLanD Home Page – Click on the ‘Hubs’ option
- Select the Nursing and Midwifery Hub
The Hub provides an easy and straight forward way to access relevant, up to date information and learning resources.